Put an offer on a house last week which I lost to someone the owners knew personally. Saw a few more houses yesterday and was surprised to find two that I liked and put offers in on both. One in my price range that needs some work and the other above the range I was looking at, but still affordable, that is very well maintained and beautiful.Today I received a counter offer from the first house. My realtor has sent an email and a text to the selling agent of the other with no reply back. How long should I expect to wait?I’m into both of them but if I had the option I would pick the second house. I also don’t want to lose the first house waiting on a reply from the agent.