I’m a first time buyer and was scheduled to close next week. I’m buying the house as a short sale which was approved by the current mortgage holder. Just today, the seller is threatening to back out and not sign because apparently he thinks that he will get a relocation payout from the mortgage holder if the house is foreclosed on instead of being sold. Is there anything I can do right now? This is NH. Everything is in order for the sale after four tedious month, now this. The seller is unfortunately erratic and not always coherent from what I’ve heard.