Newsflash: [MA] Real Estate Attorney?

I am in possession of a residential property that I am considering using for the purposes of housing (renting out to students, working professionals, etc…)What kind of an attorney should I be consulting with for legal guidance and advice? I looked up Real Estate Attorney but these services seem to be tailored more towards purchasing/selling/closing whereas I need someone that is familiar with local tenant and property laws/regulations. Just not sure what to Google



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s